- Rottweiler Dog Breed Information, Pictures . . .
Rottweilers were originally bred to drive cattle to market Later they were used to pull carts for butchers They were among the earliest police dogs and serve with honor i
- Dogs - Dog Information - Dog Breeds, Pictures and Q A for . . .
Providing Dog Information, Pictures, Q A and Reviews for 700+ Dogs Directory of Breeders and Shelters with Dogs and Puppies for Sale
- Amazon. com: Dog Breeds Pictures: Over 100 Breeds Including . . .
I bought this book as a present for my 9-year-old, to help improve his familiarity with dog breeds It would be reasonably well-suited to that purpose, except that the author's choices of which breeds to include and which to omit are - at least by North American terms - quite idiosyncratic
- Catahoula Leopard Dog Breed Information Pictures . . .
Description Often called the most versatile of all working dog breeds, the Catahoula Leopard dog is certainly an active canine From being able to herd cattle and hunt many species of game-deer, bear, boar, raccoon, and squirrel-to being an excellent candidate for Search and Rescue as well as drug detection, needless to say, the Catahoula Leopard dog is a protective breed that is intelligent
- All Purebred, Mix Breed Dogs in ABC Order, All Dogs
Complete list of dog breeds from A to Z Includes Purebreds, Hybrids, and Mixed Breed Dogs, Dog Information and Pictures, looking for a dog, help me find a dog, find a dog
- Labradoodle Dog Breed Information, Pictures . . .
Labradoodle information including pictures, training, behavior, and care of Labradoodles and dog breed mixes
- Molossus Breed Information: History, Health, Pictures, and . . .
The Molossus was one of the most popular and famous dogs of the ancient world, and was the primary war dog of both the Ancient Greeks and the Ancient Romans
- Training Your Rottweiler (Training Your Dog Series . . .
Titles in the attractive Training Your Dog series speak exclusively to the tast of dog training, telling new dog owners what they need to know about the breed they have chosen, while instructing them in humane but effective methods of housebreaking and paper training, basic obedience training, walking on a leash, teaching a dog to obey verbal commands and hand signals, and much more