- He’s a Murderer With an Intergalactic Alibi. And She’s in . . .
This is the story of a romance that just works — cosmic conspiracies, life sentences and all
- Movies - The Washington Post
The delightful follow-up to the animated hit from 2004 picks up where the first movie left off
- TIME | Current Breaking News | National World Updates
Breaking news and analysis from TIME com Politics, world news, photos, video, tech reviews, health, science and entertainment news
- Anti-Love Song - TV Tropes
Tom Lehrer was the pioneer and undisputed master of the Anti-Love Song In the late 1950s and early 1960s, in his albums Songs by Tom Lehrer and An Evening Wasted with Tom Lehrer, he traumatized generations with songs like:
- Aggressive Obsessions: Fear of Harming Killing Others . . .
The fear of harming or killing other people is a symptom of OCD Lists aggressive obsessions like hurting, stabbing, shooting, choking
- Cruel Twist Ending - TV Tropes
Paranoia Agent Just one example: was it really necessary to kill Kozuka just to prove he wasn't Shonen Bat Lil' Slugger?Maybe, maybe not But he would've committed suicide anyway
- CONJURE OILS | LIMITED EDITIONS
Conjure Oils' Limited Editions Seasonal scents changed at whim
- She Had an Abortion Without Telling Me. Is That Ok?
T he day my doctor released me from in-patient psych, he said, “Allison, I’ll make you a deal You can go home on the following conditions: 1) You will take Prozac, the high dose, and you won’t even think about getting off it for an entire year, and 2) You will make yourself run, every day, for at least 20 minutes