- How to Love Your Spouse When They Don’t Love You Back
A marriage strategy made popular by The Five Love Languages book and others like it is that if you love your spouse, they will love you back Many a client has walked into a marriage counselor’s office and asked what they can do to get their spouse to show them love
- When Your Spouse Says They Love You But Arent In Love . . .
Often it is the kiss of death One spouse says to the other, “I love you, but I’m no longer in love with you ” The person speaking either wishes for a relationship with someone new or already has it
- Discover Your Love Language - The 5 Love Languages®
The 5 Love Languages® Take the next step in building happy and healthy relationships with The 5 Love Languages® The #1 New York Times bestseller will teach you about your primary love language and explain how to best express love to those with other love languages
- When Your Spouse Says I Dont Love You Anymore - Since My . . .
It’s hard to work on your marriage when your spouse says they don’t love you anymore I was surprised At the time I knew that marriages had up and down periods
- For Better or for Kids: A Vow to Love Your Spouse with . . .
For Better or for Kids: A Vow to Love Your Spouse with Kids in the House [Ruth Schwenk, Patrick Schwenk] on Amazon com *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers The transition from “married” to “married with children” can be tough Before they know it
- Love Cards, Free Love Wishes, Greeting Cards | 123 Greetings
With these beautiful love cards say something special to your sweetheart Don't think twice, just speak your heart out These cards are sure to
- Love Busters: Protecting Your Marriage from Habits That . . .
Love Busters: Protecting Your Marriage from Habits That Destroy Romantic Love [Willard F Jr Harley] on Amazon com *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers How spouses treat each other has a tremendous bearing on the success and failure of marriage In this completely updated and revised edition of Love Busters
- Assume Love: Falsely Accused by Your Spouse?
For those seeking a happier marriage without waiting for their spouse to change, this brief article entitled Falsely Accused by Your Spouse? offers tips, links to related topics Based on the Assume Love approach developed by Patty Newbold